Summer is fantastic but kids can get bored with all the extra free time. Instead of letting them spend it on the couch let them play at our field with a snack, drinks, and lunch provided every day while you have some free time yourself! Don’t worry about your littles getting hurt we have new Gotcha equipment for kids. For the really young kids or those that are nervous about paintball we have foam balls to use with this new equipment and smaller paintballs. These are also pump action markers so the paint comes out at a slower speed making these much more fun for kids! Waiver links can be found at the bottom of this post.
Here’s what it includes:
$175 per camper includes
- Gear and paintballs for the entire week of camp
- Lunch and a snack each day
- Wild Rose Paintball Tshirt
Camps will include lots of fun paintball action each day. Participants will also learn teamwork, team strategies, general gun safety, and basic first aid. We will have an expert here to teach paintball basics and answer questions about technique.
What to bring, or leave at home:
- Wear comfortable clothes for active play. We recommend pants and long-sleeve shirts. Clothing is likely to get dirty. Paintballs don’t usually stain when washed. If needed use a pre-treatment.
- No jewelry.
- Electronics will only be allowed for communication with parents, and will be left off the field.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Leave valuables at home. We are not responsible for lost/stolen items.