Check out our reviews!
What’s new?! We have the First and Only indoor Gellyball facility in Montana! Located conveniently in the conference room of the Vegas Hotel (2612 Belknap Avenue), right off the 27th street exit in Billings. This facility is fantastic for winter parties of any kind. We are open to the public by appointment everyday of the week. Follow our social media for updates.
Open Play Every Saturday (weather permitting)
Follow social media for details
We are now a Field Paint Only facility
You must purchase your paintballs or Airsoft BB’s from us for use at our field. We offer two grades of paintballs for recreational and competitive players. Our airsoft BB’s are biodegradable. We always charge competitive prices for ammunition, and will never take advantage of requiring our ammunition to overcharge you.
The Big News!!!
On October 4 Wild Rose Paintball & Airsoft Park will begin its journey toward becoming a multi-field paintball and airsoft facility. Our 91-acre park will eventually be built out with a variety of fields, giving you a choice of playing scenarios every time you play. There will also be fields designed especially for kids! We will open one field on October 12, and by spring (and maybe much sooner depending on the weather) we hope to have 2-3 more fields available for play.
Why choose Wild Rose Paintball:
- We are the best paintball value in Billings. From your entry fee to the cost of paintballs, you won’t find a better paintball package.
- We have no minimum group size, and no minimum price for you to pay. Bring one friend or twenty!
- We operate a family-friendly field for people of all ages. With special gotcha equipment for younger players and upgraded equipment to provide older players more options.
- Snacks and drinks are always available. We offer budget-friendly party packages and unique family events too.
- Safety first. Every session begins with a discussion of safety rules. And we make sure the rules are followed. That way everybody has fun.
- We’re just nice people. We treat you the way we would want to be treated, and do everything we can to make your paintball experience memorable.
- What types of events do we host and what events do we offer? Unique gender reveal parties with take home decor for your baby’s room, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding party fun days, smash parties (when the wedding is a no go or you get a divorce), birthdays, corporate events, graduation family reunions whatever you want call us to ask if you are unsure if we can accommodate. Large or small parties welcome. We host family fun nights, date nights, parents’ night out(drop off the kids and you can go do what you want for a couple hours), leagues, special events, etc. Follow us on social media and check out our calendar for special event dates. We also, we have a unique program to partner with any counselor for some paintball therapy. Just ask your therapist to call us for more details.
Call today to reserve a spot for your group or sign up for one of our special events listed on our calendar. #406-200-8955, WildRosePaintball@gmail.com